Monday, January 30, 2012

It is beginning to sink in...

In a little less than 3 months I will be boarding a plane headed for Central Asia. The process of raising support and getting everything ready has been long but rewarding. It is so great to see that people have a heart for the lost.

I have been looking at plane tickets regularly just waiting until I can finally buy them. In mid March I will be applying for my visa in hopes that I do not get denied. God has been so faithful and I have confidence that I will have no problem getting my visa! (stay tuned to find out if everything goes as planned)

As I wait and pray and seek to prepare myself for what is to come, I am so thankful that I am not going alone. I take refuge in Hebrews 13:5 "I will never leave you are forsake you." God will be with me every step of the way! So as this trip begins to sink in and everything comes together keep me in your prayers. When God has something big to do Satan is never far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment